Sex and the City Phone Call
1. SPONSOR: WaterTower Music, a Division of New Line Productions, Inc, 116 N Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY: There is one (1) method of entry for this Sweepstakes. You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning on or about 12:01 A.M., May 18, 2010, and ending at 11:59:59 A.M., May 26, 2010 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Standard Time.
You may enter via the Internet by visiting http://www.sexandthecitymovie.com/ (“Website”), following the entry instructions and clicking on the “submit” button (“Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address (“Email Address”).
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 A.M., May 26, 2010. Only one (1) Entry per person/Email Address (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Email Address or more than one person use the same Email Address). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Email Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or older upon entering and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”) and who are not employees of Sponsor, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of the Entities’ households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for any Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Entities. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE: GRAND PRIZE One (1) person will receive a phone call from Sarah Jessica Parker. Any depiction of the prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace a missed call. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in these Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prize is validly claimed by May 27, 2010, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
The phone call from Sarah Jessica Parker in connection with the Grand Prize is subject to her availability and is subject to cancellation. If such individual is unable to call, Sponsor will make commercially reasonable efforts to replace such person with another celebrity. No compensation will be paid in lieu of a cancelled call as this portion of the prize has no cash value.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about May 27, 2010, in a random drawing, one (1) potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: The potential winner will be notified by phone on or about May 27, 2010. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to answer his/her phone;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the phone number associated with the winning Entry;  any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes, if any, are solely the responsibility of each winner.
9. RULES & WINNERS’ LISTS: For list of winners (after May 27, 2010) and/or Rules (before May 26, 2010), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WaterTower Music, 116 N Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Rules requests.
Sex and the City 2™ is a trademark of Home Box Office, Inc. © 2010 Warner Bros. Ent. Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GETMUSIC (5-19-08) #UMG 36